Tuesday 11 May 2010

Still standing ....(+ musical accompaniment)

Hi everyone, just a very quick note to say I'm here, and I'm fine. Lump is still omnipresent, and I seem to have developed a rather comical limp on that leg, but otherwise life is as normal. In fact, since the tin-openers got back (a whole week late due to some volcano!!!), life has been very good - I even get chicken every night (bliss).

Would prefer to have a few more days lounging in the sun (ha, ha!), but have made the most of every scrap of warmth. In fact, can't decide whether I prefer the back or the front garden at the mo, the cherry trees or the magnilia - what a choice for a discerning cat! And there are lots of brids to entertain me, though of course I'm far too mature to chase 'em.

Will try to be a little more regular with my posts. Miaow meantime

MacTavish

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mactavish,
    I should hope that your tin-openers have been treating you well, after abandoning you like that to go swanning off across the globe! No more than you deserve, even if you are a cat!
    Now I am told that you live in a literary household MacTavish, so I think you will appreciate my latest exploit involving 'Wolf Hall' (see my blog for details).
    Your new-ish neighbour,
    Bertie

    ReplyDelete