Wednesday 17 March 2010

holiday countdown

Hi followers - Mac the Cat here, just in from basking in the sun (I LOVE the feel of warm sunshine on my fur - even the bald bits!). Now lounging in a new chair (probably chosen for its place in (you guessed it!) the sun.

Nothing much to report other than frantic activity from the tinopeners - lots of rushing around, phonecalls, fixing of stuff like locks (which I and my kind don't really need, although I do recall an attempt in my youth to give me a collar with a key! No way Jose, this cool dude is not to be nabbled with neck furniture!)

Interested to note that, since my male human did some serious closing of cat-sized spaces doenstairs, there has been no sign of either Dot or Dash. So my food is fairly safe, I suppose - but perhaps best just to EAT it rather than risk sharing! Looking forward to the next lot of creamy stuff - can't belive what they're letting me eat nowadays, but I'm just "lapping" it up, as they say.

Speak to you soon. Purr.

MacT

No comments:

Post a Comment