Friday 5 March 2010

today at the v!!!****#####

Hi everyone (well, followers I think you are called - I'm very new to blogging so bear with me - not a very cat thing to say that, ha, ha!)

Right now I'm not in a very good mood. I've been left sitting out in the freezing cold for at least five minutes, with the added indignity of NO FUR on my left shoulder. I think I've got frostbite. Now this shoulder [which I agree has a rather big swelling] has caused me no problems at all, but those humans I live with went into a bit of a panic and took me to the [v-word] this morning. The [v-word] who's a very nice young man incidentally, tried to take some blood tests, but I soon put a stop to that. Unfortunately, I couldn't prevent him sending me off to sleep, and when I woke up they'd SHAVED FUR OFF MY SHOULDER, and PUT A SATELLITE COLLAR ROUND MY NECK - like some dumb canine. Can you believe this?

The not-so-perfect humans turned up to collect me, and paid a fee appropriate to the dignity of my purfect self (they turned a bit pale actually); apparently the [v-word] had told them that he suspected I have a TUMOUR, but it's not in the bone and next week they will be told the result of the biopsy - and WHAT HAPPENS NEXT! So watch this space for further exciting developments.

Later: I've been looking suitably fragile, with the hoped for result of a bowl of cream (forbidden by the [v-word] for the past year, but hey, what do [v-word] s know! I've pursuaded them to remove the collar-thing, and I've had a little lounge/purr/looked sweet, etc -the stuff they like, you know. Now I'm going to have a little rest - and maybe some more cream...

No comments:

Post a Comment