Wednesday 10 March 2010

WEDNESDAY - but no news yet

So, here we are - the BIG NEWS DAY! But no news (is good news, as they say - I love a cliche... but can't do the accent).

The V-word don't call, and the humans are getting weird - starting to discuss the size and heat of THE TUMOUR ; even whether it should have a name (to ensure its benevolence, would you believe?) I know it's all meant kindly, but what's a cat to do? I've never been through this experience - humans gazing down at me looking sad and concerned, lots of pats and strokes (tho' not really enough food!). Even Dot and Dash, the neighbourhood thugs (Abyssinian via Australia, and I'm NOT joking!) seem to be avoiding me a bit - tho' they still steal my food and howl at each other on my wall.

Lovely spring sunshine invited me to a lounge on top of the BBQ (I love warm metal!) - such a treat after all that snow and cold. Just really looking forward to summer ....

No comments:

Post a Comment